I am a passionate and enthusiastic software engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Video Game Industry or other computer science related field. I am looking for a position which will allow me to apply my skill set while also allowing me to expand my knowledge by learning new technologies.
|Domains||Game Engines & Structure, Networking (Protocols, Remote Calls), Graphics, Tools|
|Technologies||Unity (Game Engine), OpenGL, Vulkan, Protocol Buffers, Django, Qt, Jenkins CI, Git, Perforce|
|Business Applications||Jira, Microsoft Office, GSuite|
|Development Platforms||Unix, Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, Android|
ExperienceElectronic Arts - Software Engineer Sacramento CA September 2017 - Present
- Part of the Live Engineering team for the major mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
- Developing game features and tools to help our live team deliver content at a rapid pace.
- Write and test reliable code for many areas of the game ranging from the game client to the server, build infrastructure, and tools.
- Help the team stay productive by delivering tools to assist critical processes and deliver insights.
- Developed rapid prototypes for games utilizing AR technology.
- Maintained build system, supported rapid iteration.
- Worked on the blockbuster mobile games Minions Paradise, The Secret Life of Pets: Unleashed, and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Implemented new features and subsystems for game clients using test driven development methodologies.
- Fixed bugs and improved code quality on an inherited and complex codebase.
- Developed scripting systems to assist iteration on rapidly changing gameplay features.
- Helped manage and maintain the team’s Jenkins CI build system and build boxes.
- Helped resolve urgent issues and held pager duty responsibilities during live service periods.
- Developed quality features and systems for mobile real-time strategy game War Commander: Rogue Assault.
- Worked with artists and designers to implement many gameplay and user interface features.
- Collaborated with a large team of developers using Perforce, Subversion and Jira.
- Created part of the front-end user interface for the online game Dominion
- Collaborated with many developers using Git and Perforce version control systems.
Education & Mentionable AchievementsCanyons Technical Education Center - Academy of Information TechnologySalt Lake City, UT Summer 2013
- IBM 2012 Master the Mainframe Contest, Honorable Mention
- Outstanding Programmer Award at Canyons Technical Education Center, 2012-2013
References are available upon request.